I AM BLOOMING Yoga Mat
110 € – 130 €
Unique design yoga mat when art meets yoga. Enjoy your yoga practice by having this bold, meaningful Art by Damla Karabacakoglu on this eco-friendly, premium yoga mat. Original piece of artwork that is digitally printed onto the yoga mat with non-toxic water ink dyes.
Our Meaningful Message differentiates your Yoga mat and Yoga practice:
I am Strong.
I am Beautiful.
I am Empowered.
I AM BLOOMING.
Damla’s intention when making this painting was to honour our inner goddess who is bold and beautiful and remind you to always remember you are ENOUGH. Art has the power to awaken something within us and I believe that it can open up new ways of thinking. With this in my mind, my aim is to encourage woman to tap into their inner strength to make that small change to believe in our own power. All of us need to be reminded of our inner strength from time to time and art is a great tool to heal and empower. Through the association with strong and vibrant colours, I portray woman to be bold and beautiful while holding the fierce energy, capable of blooming in any situation.
Our hope with this yoga mat is to bring the feelings, essence, and beauty of this art work into brightening your daily health & wellness routine.
These yoga mats are eco-friendly and have a soft suede surface. Suede material, changes the fiber structure after inhaling sweat, which can effectively increase resistance and achieve anti-slip effect. The grip on suede improves when wet and is perfect if you struggle with sweaty hands during practice.
– Material: Microfiber/Suede + 100 % Natural Rubber
– Non slip Exercise & Fitness: Anti slip technology that will increase your grip as you sweat during use
– Mat for all types of Yoga, Pilates & Floor workouts
– Eco-friendly manufacturing
– Size: 186cm x 68cm
– Wipe frequently to keep clean. Yoga MATS, no matter what they are made of, need to be wiped regularly to keep them clean. Practicing yoga on a clean yoga mat can bring about a pleasant and peaceful state of mind.
– Yoga mat in the use of the need to have a non-slip function, so the mat will be afraid of oil, do not be any oil objects encountered, otherwise, the non-slip function is destroyed, can not be used normally.
– When you clean your yoga mat, roll it up and store it when it is completely dry. Don’t roll up your suede yoga mat before it’s fully drained.This will lead to the surface material adhesion, affecting the daily use.
– A gentle / delicate machine wash cycle can be used, but we do advise against this as over time it can cause the corners of the micro suede top layer to peel from the rubber base and curl upwards. Do not put in clothes dryer, iron or dry clean your yoga mat!
Free shipping in EU. Shipping times vary from 2-3 weeks due to Covid.